Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] International Day of Peace

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 09:15:27 PDT

We participated at my intermediate school this year- the art classes
and science classes made the pinwheels- they talked about the science
of the wind making them go and energy and things- as well as the
Peace Day aspect. The kids loved it- the school and principal loved
it- and the kids thought it was really cool when the pictures we sent
were on the official Pinwheels for Peace website. We will do it
again this year-
On Jul 28, 2006, at 7:51 AM, Diane C. Gregory wrote:

> Hi All,
> This fall my students and I will be doing an elementary art lesson
> centered
> around the International Day of Peace.

To unsubscribe go to