FYI. Here is a message that might be of interest early childhood art educators. I received this from NAEYC's technology site. There national conference is in Atlanta this year, November 8-11, 2006.
Judy in Illinois
NAEYC's Annual Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of early childhood educators in the world, and a unique opportunity to reach out to leading teachers and directors of programs for children from birth
through third grade. If you are a Technology Vendor, then the Technology Resource Center at the NAEYC Annual Conference is the place to spotlight your products!
* Choice of time for Spotlight Presentation in the Technology Resource Center
* Logo included in Final Program display advertisement
* Large sign in the Technology Resource Center
* Logo included Graphic Link on NAEYC and Interest Forum Web Sites
* Ongoing Mention on Interest Forum Listserv
* Large Logo featured on point of service flyer
* Display opportunities in Technology Resource Center
* Recognition and Award at Interest Forum Annual Meeting
* Use of the Tech and Young Children "Primary Sponsor Logo" to display on corporate website for one year
If you are interested in sponsoring the Technology Resource Center at the NAEYC Annual Conference, or if you have questions, please contact
Alan Simpson at the National Association for the Education of Young Children, at 202-350-8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Account Manager for CreativeCurriculum.net
Teaching Strategies, Inc.
Toll Free: (800) 637-3652 ext. 1744
Local: (202)362-7543 ext. 1744
Fax: (202) 572-1698