Re:[teacherartexchange] tough schedule

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 06:49:13 PDT

There must be something in the air - I just got my schedule as well - and I
have K-4 back to back, all afternoon every afternoon. Additionally, I will
have to dismiss my last hour classes -

The only thought I have is to plan lessons - based on the same
materials/medium - - so at least I am climbing over the same supplies...
I'll be looking for pointers as well!

Leah - in the itty bitty colorado springs art room....