Re: [teacherartexchange] Using Technology in Art

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 14:57:47 PDT

This sounds really cool (kewl). I think you have a very good idea. I teach art
education methods courses and I think my students would find this very
interesting....

thanks for sharing...Please come to Texas and exhibit your product at our fall
conference! It is in Ft. Worth this year.

Cheers,

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory