Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Anyone from Kentucky?

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 10:29:42 PDT

Hi all ( and Judy, in case I don't get through to the list),
I accidentally threw out my copies of Denise Hick's videos on Art
History. "Art History I: A century of Modern Art" and "Art History
II" which deals with classical European Art. To buy these would
require over $800 which is obviously more than I can spend, but the
series is downloaded for free from KET TV in Kentucky. As near as I
can tell it will be block-fed on Monday, August 21. Is anyone in that
state willing and able to download it for me. I will certainly pay
for your trouble and your tape. If so, please contact me directly at:

To unsubscribe go to