[teacherartexchange] Images of Women in Ancient Art (for advanced students)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 10:30:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a "new to me" section of Chris Witcombe's web site. Images of
Women in Ancient Art - an honors course at Sweet Briar College.
http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/imageswomen/

Women in Art might be a good theme for your high school students to explore.

I added a link to the Ancient Civilizations page on Incredible Art Resources.

Additional sites by Chris Witcombe:
http://witcombe.sbc.edu/

Regards,

Judy Decker