[teacherartexchange] wrapping clay

---------

From: Ellen Burnside (ellenburnside_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 04:20:58 PDT

I took a ceramics class at a community college this summer and the insructor
suggested drycleaning bags for wrapping our unfinished work. A lot of doctor
offices get tons of these as they usually get the lab coats drycleaned
regularly. They might be willing to save them and donate them to a teacher.