Re: [teacherartexchange] problem with digest

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 18:44:02 PDT

It would help to know the EXACT message that is being received. It could be
a number of things - sending in HTML format instead of plain text, server
issues, incorrect e-mail addy, it's just hard to diagnose with only a
generic error message.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids