Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]clay

---------

From: pam smith (thinkart2003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 13:07:11 PDT

I am still working on this project. The ideas really
help. One other thing I do..
I save the wrappers from the copy paper. Some, not
all, are coated with a light waxy surface. The
students use these to roll out their slabs. I just
have them deposit remants in the recycle box. If they
are not done at the end of one class they can up the
whole thing on cardboard and in a large one or two
gallon zip lock bag. They are making REALLY big zip
locks now. I have the kids bring their own.
Pam
(from Hilo)