Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Spiral Art Education - articles and lesson plans (Excellent site)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 12:10:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a site worth mentioning again. Shellee sent this link to me. I
do have it linked on Incredible Art Department/Incredible Art

Spiral Art Education from University of Illinois Chicago:

Here are the lesson plans - include student examples:

Articles on Art Education/Curriculum:

Shellee particularly liked this article:
Investigating the Culture of Curriculum
by Olivia Gude

This is a site that is definitely worth your time.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to