[teacherartexchange] Spiral Art Education - articles and lesson plans (Excellent site)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 12:10:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a site worth mentioning again. Shellee sent this link to me. I
do have it linked on Incredible Art Department/Incredible Art
Resources.

Spiral Art Education from University of Illinois Chicago:
http://www.uic.edu/classes/ad/ad382/index.html

Here are the lesson plans - include student examples:
http://www.uic.edu/classes/ad/ad382/sites/Projects/P_index.html

Articles on Art Education/Curriculum:
http://www.uic.edu/classes/ad/ad382/sites/AEA/AEA_index.html

Shellee particularly liked this article:
Investigating the Culture of Curriculum
by Olivia Gude
http://www.uic.edu/classes/ad/ad382/sites/AEA/AEA_01/AAEA01a.html

This is a site that is definitely worth your time.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/