[teacherartexchange] problem with digest

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 11:02:39 PDT

Linda emailed me and she is having problems posting.
I think we had talked about this before. Can anyone
remember how to solve the problem with posts not going
through?

" Every time I send my inquiry to the address it is
returned. I am receiving the postings, but cannot
transmit. I chose to get the messages as a group. I
have a new job as an early childhood arts coordinator
and would really like to begin a dialogue with others.
 What is your process for posting messages? I have
tried to contact Getty Museum directly, but with no
luck. Thank you.

Linda Ehrlich
Pre-K Arts Coordinator
Pittsburgh Public Schools
412.488.4590
lehrlich1@pghboe.net"

If you like reading and want to swap books with other people for free, check out this club that I'm a part of! It's awesome.. I already got 3 free books. If you use this link to join, I will get a free book credit.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2&r_by=toolgirl2%40yahoo.com