RE: [teacherartexchange] Ceramic Room Tips

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 08:54:34 PDT

Almost every store (wal mart, target, the grocery story) has those plastic
boxes for kids school supplies at their desks on sale now (Back to School
sales, oh my. They are usually about a dollar a piece. A few years ago I
got them for ten cents each after school started. Linda in OK

My high school students liked having tool kits. I put needed tools in cigar
boxes and numbered them.

That's a good idea...Maybe I can get some boxes. I could laminate a
inventory list to put on top. Did you double check their boxes or did you
trust them
to do it?