[teacherartexchange] Kindergarten Art ... Any ideas and suggestions will be welcomed :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 07:03:54 PDT

Hi All,
 I will be teaching Kindergarten Art for the first time this year in
addition to my regular class load. (They are just sooooooooooo young !!!!!)

It is amazing the strides they make in that first year of school. I have
always just taught grades 1-6.

I know their maximum attention span for a project is 15 minutes. So I will
have to be on my toes to fill 40 minutes once a week.

Please help !!!!!
Thanks in advance,
Christine Besack :)