Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] artist statements at the elem level.

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 06:29:12 PDT

I have my elem kids do what they can to describe their work, note any
elements and principals they used- I say it has to be at least 5 sentences.
I also sometimes have them make a 'quote' to accompany their work.- like
when we do work that involves flowers. They can pick one from the list,
crediting the origional author, or create their own.
Subject: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 22, 2006

> Does anyone have examples of artist statements for elementary students to
> use with their work as it is displayed.
> Thank you.

To unsubscribe go to