Re: [teacherartexchange] Clay tips/Stacie

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 06:25:22 PDT

I use canvas, and what happens is that I have the kids tap the crumbs in the
bucket when they're finished, then fold the canvas and put it back into a
storage box( old copy paper box). I have never wiped or cleaned them, When
the kids get them out to work again, and dry crumbs just get tapped into the
garbage.
Betsy