Re: [teacherartexchange] Clay tips/Stacie

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 20:44:56 PDT

Talk to Marvin Bartel about how to manage dust. Last year I remember we had an
extensive discussion on the list about ways to keep dust down to a mangeable
level. I recall Marvin had some very good suggestions. He also has a web
site, but I don't know what it is...you could talk to Judy about it.

Diane

--
Quoting StacieMich@aol.com: