Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Ceramics Links added to IAD

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 14:51:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Tony Natsoulas, ceramic artist, sent me some links to add to
Incredible Art Resources.
David Gilhooly has been posted before. I just hadn't added the link.
He is now doing assemblages/shadow boxes.
Whimsical pottery and sculpture
Social comment- portrait heads - figures
Pop Art - everyday objects - food, cosmetics - more.

Traditional - saltfired stoneware
Futuristic pottery - altered forms

These are added to this page:
Someday, I will put the names in ABC order......

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to