[teacherartexchange] New Ceramics Links added to IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 14:51:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Tony Natsoulas, ceramic artist, sent me some links to add to
Incredible Art Resources.

http://www.davidgilhooly.com
David Gilhooly has been posted before. I just hadn't added the link.
He is now doing assemblages/shadow boxes.

http://www.cuteware.net
Whimsical pottery and sculpture

http://www.wesleyanderegg.com
Social comment- portrait heads - figures

http://www.rakukaren.com
Pop Art - everyday objects - food, cosmetics - more.

Pottery,

http://www.janschachter.com/
Traditional - saltfired stoneware

http://www.davidpier.com/
Futuristic pottery - altered forms

These are added to this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramics.htm
Someday, I will put the names in ABC order......

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/