RE: [teacherartexchange] I got a surprise today!

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2006 - 18:03:57 PDT

San,
Congratulations!! on your Dodge Foundation Fellowship. That is great news!
I just returned from DC today and spent ALL day yesterday at the Natl
Gallery. Sure wish I could join you in your learning opportunity! They
have a fantastic Rousseau exhibit right now. I was also able to visit the
Phillips Collection which has a big Paul Klee exhibit right now which also
includes many works from private collections never shown before ---so save
time for that.
Take clothes for hot weather - it is swealtering there right now.
Cindy