Re: [teacherartexchange] Using paint in a travelling situation

---------

From: makul9 (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2006 - 08:25:02 PDT

I have worked in an elementary art on a cart for 14 years and find that any
wide based containers (ie. Cool Whip bowls) work well - preferably stackable
so as not to take up "Cart space"- But what is even more important is that
the kids' desks be moved into pairs (or better yet -larger groups) so as to
give more table space for the water and paint and elbows - it also means
that you might only need about 5 or 6 water containers.... Good Luck!
Mary