[teacherartexchange] I got a surprise today!

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 18:24:21 PDT

I was the 'runner up' for the Dodge Foundation Fellowship for this workshop
at the National Gallery of Art. Unfortunately the first choice had to bow
out, and as of 5:30 today, I was notified that I am the recipient of the
Grant plus $2,000 stipend to go to the National Gallery of Art next week.

Here's the program

http://www.nga.gov/education/teacinst.htm

Gotta go pack and figure out where I'm staying, and how to get there!

San D