Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] tracing paper

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 04:24:59 PDT

I have purchased what I use as tracing paper from our
local grocery store. They have a pretty decent bakery
and thus donuts and thus that waxy paper that comes in
kind of a kleenex box for packing your own. I was sold
a box of their wax paper for $2 from the head baker,
and it lasted a couple years. Easy to grab, cheap,
works great medium sized sheets with just one fold.
About the best thing I ever bought.

Do You Yahoo!?