Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Art II lessons

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 15:16:38 PDT

Greetings H,

Check out Ken Schwab's web site. He has a number of good lesson ideas
for Art II:
He also has many of the lesson plans on his site.

You might also check the high school lesson plans on Incredible Art Department:
While most of the lessons just say "high school" - they will work for
Art I or Art II (and many can be for higher levels).

Judy Decker

On 7/20/06, lattimoreh wrote:
> Hi Everyone,

> wanted to ask if anyone has any great ideas of how to start off the year
> with an art 2 class or just any great lesson ideas in general for art 2.

> thanks so much for your help.....H. Lattimore

To unsubscribe go to