Re: [teacherartexchange] Art II lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 15:16:38 PDT

Greetings H,

Check out Ken Schwab's web site. He has a number of good lesson ideas
for Art II:
http://www.room3art.com/
He also has many of the lesson plans on his site.

You might also check the high school lesson plans on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html
While most of the lessons just say "high school" - they will work for
Art I or Art II (and many can be for higher levels).

Regards,

Judy Decker