[teacherartexchange] Teacher Appreciation Events

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 13:01:06 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Marica S. forward this news to me.... Thought I would pass it on to you....

TEACHER APPRECIATION EVENTS OCCURING
ACROSS THE NATION
Each new school year brings promises of colorful learning,
and Crayola(r) is always proud to be a part of teachers' and
families' back-to-school traditions.

Many of our retail partners are sharing in the excitement by
hosting Teacher Appreciation events. We welcome you to take part
in the following events, coming to retailers near you.
Participants will receive free gifts—as well as some much-deserved
recognition. (Free gifts are available while supplies last.)

Enjoy these events and have a wonderful new school year!

OFFICE DEPOT(r)
Office Depot(r) is hosting the 13th Annual Teacher Appreciation
Breakfast. Stop in for free breakfast, a free tote bag
(while supplies last) and 10%* off everything all day. Visit
www.school.com and click on "Star Teacher Program" to find the
breakfast near you. Not a Star Teacher yet? Visit your local
Office Depot(r) store to sign up today!
Note:*10% instant discount is not valid for purchases from
www.techdepot.com, purchases of Gift Cards, computers, wireless,
satellite, Internet or shipping and mailing services. Quantities
limited. While supplies last.

MICHAELS(r)
Michaels thanks teachers for inspiring creative young minds every
day. Come to Michaels August 20th through 26th and receive a
teachers-only 10% discount off of everything in the store, including
sale items! (School ID may be required.) Also, enter online for a
chance to win a $1,000 Michaels gift card, a classroom full of cool
Crayola products, or other great prizes! Enter at Michaels.com between
August 19th and 26th. For more information about the Michaels teacher
appreciation event, visit www.michaels.com

WAL*MART(r)
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. will be hosting Teacher Appreciation Events
throughout the country from July 21 to July 31, 2006 at more than
3,000 locations. The Wal*Mart Teacher Appreciation program, now in its
9th year, is designed to help kick off the school year by showing
appreciation to America's teachers.

Each teacher who attends the event will receive a gift package
containing samples from Crayola and other manufacturers of
school-related supplies (while supplies last). For more information,
contact your local store or visit www.wal-mart.com

STAPLES(r)
Teachers are invited to celebrate the new school year at Teacher
Appreciation Day events in Staples stores nationwide. The first 200
teachers at each event will receive a free canvas goody bag, teacher
planner, and valuable coupons. Find the event near you at
www.staples.com/teacherday (Teachers may be asked to
present school ID.)

OFFICEMAX(r)
OfficeMax is hosting Teacher Appreciation Events in the last week
of July and mid-August, depending on when school starts in your area.
Teachers can call their local OfficeMax store or 1-877-OFFICEMAX, to
find local dates and locations. Visit OfficeMax.com to find a
store near you.

THANK YOU
Throughout the school year you can rely on Crayola.com for fresh
lesson plan ideas and teaching tips. A new feature added this
back-to-school season is The Art of Childhood, which focuses on
the importance of creativity for children.
http://www.crayola.com/theartofchildhood/index.html

To learn about The Other IQ (Imagination Quotient) and how to
supercharge children's creativity visit The Art of Childhood.

Thank you for all you do!

Colorfully yours,
The Crayola.com Team
http://www.crayola.com