Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Discipline by Design - 11 techniques for better discipline

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 07:46:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know this site has been posted before, but we have many new teachers
(and many teachers in training) on the list.

Discipline by Design was suggested in Riverdeep Newsletter:

From non-verbal cues, to environmental controls, or low-
profile interventions, find eleven techniques here to help
you out with your own classroom management plan.

Explore the site for more information/tips.

You can sign up to receive Riverdeep Newsletters:

I get them everyday - the arts and crafts feature is on Friday.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to