[teacherartexchange] PBS How art changed the world

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 07:19:11 PDT

Hi all!
Although I live in Canada, we get PBS where I live, picking up the closest
US network. I researched a little bit on the show "How Art Changed the
World" and could not find it on the WQLN (Erie PA) schedule, so I e-mailed
them. This is the response I got.

      How Art Changed the World is currently not in the WQLN schedule. We
are looking to air sometime in the fall.
      P. Gordon Sroufe, TV Programming & Production Manager
      WQLN, 8425 Peach St., Erie PA

So, I would assume that there are a lot of PBS stations that are not
currently airing this show (My parents live in a different part of the
province, and they get a different PBS station - and they too are not
currently airing the show). E-mail your local station to find out when they
are going to air it.

And, if anyone out there gets WQLN (Erie, PA), could you e-mail me if you
happen to find out when it's going to air! Thanks!

Have a great day everyone!
Sue