[teacherartexchange] another intriguing artist!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 06:15:55 PDT

mary ann beckwith - first check out her experimental
watercolor paintings:

http://www.fa.mtu.edu/~mabeckwi/slideshw.htm

impressive how much she shares in so for as technique!
 you can go here and see her magazine article and
excerpt from her book, too:

http://apollo.fa.mtu.edu/~mabeckwi/main.htm

great statement on her home page as well: "Artistry
is not bounded by the arts. I tell my students that as
they become more confident in their own creativity it
will make them a better engineer, mathematician, or
forester. My goal is to help students reach their
greatest potential."

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com