[teacherartexchange] artist issue

---------

From: Sharon Paster (beyondskyline_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 20:35:07 PDT

So what constitutes an "Artist"? I believe that if you
come back to creating your own art, time, and time
again, that you are an artist. Anyone reading "Art and
Fear"? I'm up to the part that establishes "fear" in
continuing with your love, but breaks it down, so you
can keep going. Everyone drops?art after college,
since?they don't get the feedback. Some don't. Power
to us!