Re: [teacherartexchange] digital camera recommendation

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 18:04:05 PDT

Carol...
How fast is the "flash recovery" or "flash recharge speed"? Can you take
one photo right after the other...or do you have to wait. This is the
problem with my camera. I have to wait too long between shots...but this
might just be a because it's digital. With my 35mm camera, I could keep
taking them almost as fast as I could shoot them.
Carolyn