Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] video eq questions

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 17:06:53 PDT

I don't like to give buying advice because things change so quickly.
When I am ready to buy stuff I search through lots of websites to get
the latest info and then make a decision.

In my program we use Canon DV cameras. They work fine and have held up
reasonably well. As for still cameras I started with 3 megapixel
Kodaks but the last time I bought cameras I got Canons. The quality of
the inexpensive Kodaks is not as good as the inexpensive Canons.

> a sturdy cardiod (audio technica?)> We use their mikes and have been very happy with them.

To see the kind of work my middle school kids do go to:

Good luck,

Harold Olejarz
Blog -
Website -