Re:[teacherartexchange] digital camera recommendation

---------

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 14:12:36 PDT

If you are looking for a digital camera that is pretty good at just point
and shoot, I would recommend the Sony-Cybershot 7.2 megapixels. I also
became frustrated with the lag time on my older digital camera. I did
purchase this camera about 5-6 months ago more than likely there is a better
upgrade out there. But it takes pictures pretty fast on auto mode and it
does have the capabilities to switch to manual with limited features. I
take a lot of pictures of my girls and I like to enlarge some of the images.
Recently I used it to take pictures of my parents orchids and the 16 x 20
turned out great! It also fits nicely in my purse.

Good Luck,
Vickie