[teacherartexchange] great book swapping site

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 12:51:13 PDT

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know about this
really awesome website I found for swapping books. You
can request books that you want people to mail to you
and you post books that you want to trade away. If
someone requests your book, you pay to mail it to them
and you get a free book credit. Then, you can choose
a book for someone else to mail to you. You don't pay
for them to ship it to you. It's for paperbacks, but
of course, you can post hardcover books too. I've
already received 3 free books!! yay! I thought it
would be really cool if a bunch of art teachers
joined, then we can swap our art books! If you sign
up through this link, I get a free book credit. http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2&r_by=toolgirl2%40yahoo.com

If you like reading and want to swap books with other people for free, check out this club that I'm a part of! It's awesome.. I already got 3 free books. If you use this link to join, I will get a free book credit.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2&r_by=toolgirl2%40yahoo.com