[teacherartexchange] digital camera recommendation

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 04:52:44 PDT

I'm about ready to buy a new digital camera with faster "flash recharge
speed". I have to wait too long before I can take next photo.

Also, even with flash, sometimes photo is not quite as clear as it should
be. I hardly ever print anything larger than 5x7.

And too, I want one that I can use rechargeable AA batteries.

Any recommendations????
Carolyn
croberts18@cox.net