Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] drawing on students work

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 17:34:21 PDT

I always tell students that I get paid to teach them.. show them how
to do it. Then I say that if I have to do it for them the cost
increases dramatically.

What is nice about teaching on the computer is that I can take a
students file do a few things on the students project to show them how
it is done and then hit undo. So far none of the students have undone
the undo.

Harold Olejarz
Blog -
Website -