Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 10, 2006

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 23:00:37 PDT

I have a bad habit of reading late at night, when I
get grouchy. I do agree with you. I just feel a person
should feel as worthy teaching art as just an art
teacher. I know the list has great artist-teachers out
there. I know that Woody is. I do notice that his new
art work has grown tremendously. There is that thing
about time. I believe once he said it helps having
someone cook etc for him so he can concentrate on his
work. So yeah Frannie!!But you are right I did not
mean it quite like it came out.
Susan in Ohio