Re: [teacherartexchange] Being a New teacher

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 14:38:22 PDT

Maggie,
        That was not Frani you met. I don't know what lady was with me
at that convention but it wasn't Frani. She has never been to a
convention
with me. Here she is playing with dolls:
http://www.taospaint.com/Playing/WithDolls.html
If I make it to NAEA in New York, next year, I'll bring Frani or perhaps
a substitute.
                                                        Woody

On Jul 14, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Maggie White wrote:

> Woody Duncan wrote:
>
>> Yes, there is a Frani. She is not a myth.
>
> It's true! For years I didn't think she existed, but then I met
> her at one of the NAEA conferences.
>
> Maggie

> teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque