RE: [teacherartexchange] Arches and Mesa Verde

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 11:31:40 PDT

They did better than I did - I kept asking for a back way out at Mesa
Verde to keep off of the 'breathtaking' roads - and we stayed in the
lodge. I thought they were going to have to medicate me to get me down.
Obviously not fond of heights. Still not sure what my husband was
thinking. I didn't join then at the Arches - but read a book at a
little inn while my husband and sons took off. That is where I lost my
wallet. Ahhh - vacation memories.
Ellen