[teacherartexchange] Off topic Sale on beautiful Jewelry at Novica.com

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 05:13:14 PDT

Hi All, (sorry if this is off topic, but wanted to share this site)
Just got this email about jewelry sale at Novica. (associated with National
Geographic)
Hand crafted , and beautiful items, right up our alley.
If you also go to the couponit.com site they have online coupons you can
use at Novica.
Enjoy, Christine Besack :)

Please enjoy our all-region Novica jewelry sale! Browse our
most exquisite jewelry collection ever, featuring fine adornments
handmade by master artisans and jewelers around the world:
http://www.novica.com/1879925z143634z1630z56?c=21&l=3

Jewelry Sale highlights:

***Bracelets from Bali, India, Java, Thailand, Peru, Mexico,
Brazil, and Ghana. So many flirty, stately, and sensuous original
designs from which to choose!
http://www.novica.com/1879925z143634z1630z57?c=21&l=3

***Earrings in sterling silver, gold, gilded natural flower
petals, gemstones... cheerful, elegant, delicate, weighty - a
world of delightful wonders! Here is a special link to one
category of our earrings department - our "Thai Treasures"
earring showcase - just to give you a tempting taste! You will
want to explore the "View Other Earring Categories" link, to view
other designs from around the world:
http://www.novica.com/1879925z143634z1630z58?c=672&l=5

***Necklaces in a world of hues, styles, and prices - symbolic,
artistic, traditional, modern, graceful, serious... all made
lovingly by hand. Here is a link to just a small part of that
collection, all on sale:
http://www.novica.com/1879925z143634z1630z59?c=52&l=4&h=1

***Rings, from sublime to bright and brilliant, handmade by
master jewelers and master craftsmen and women in so many
countries. When a style catches your eye, be sure to read the
artist's biography. Many fascinating, wonderful, and inspiring
individual artists participate in the making of Novica's jewelry
collection:
http://www.novica.com/1879927z143636z1630z60?c=21&l=3

***Jewelry for Men - from work-wear to beach-wear, from rustic
to racy, discover our favorite Men's bracelets, cufflinks,
tie-clips, necklaces, pendants, and rings. Here is a link
specifically to cufflinks, our most popular men's category:
http://www.novica.com/1879925z143634z1630z61?c=710&l=5

***Hairclips, brooches, anklets, and other unique jewelry
categories. Have you ever dreamed of piling your hair up like a
princess and fastening it with the most exquisite sterling silver
work of art? Ever wished to decorate your business suit, ball
gown, or jeans jacket with absolutely precious details made by
your favorite goldsmith or silversmith? We are truly certain this
is the finest collection the world over:
http://www.novica.com/1879926z143635z1630z62?c=53&l=4

***Jewelry boxes handmade by favorite artisans worldwide:
lovely creations to hold your finest gems, jewelry, and
keepsakes. Or to give as lifetime gifts... consider compiling
little notes, fortune-cookie 'fortunes,' foreign coins, perhaps a
few inspiring quotes, a love note, even a lock of beloved hair...
then presenting your special collection of sentiments (in a
stunning handmade box) to the person you love the most!
http://www.novica.com/1879925z143634z1630z63?c=465&l=4

***Pendants in striking designs from Mexico's Carlos Munoz,
Peru's Giovanna Larnia, Brazil's Ana Berredo, Bali's Komang
Budiarta, India's Harish Kathuria, and Thailand's Sukanya, to
name just a few incredible creators:
http://www.novica.com/1879920z143628z1630z65?c=445&l=4

We greatly appreciate your support and encouragement of these
tremendous artisans - and of Novica! Please do spread the word
among friends and family, thank you!
http://www.novica.com/info/howToHelpNovica.cfm

Best regards,
Catherine Gallegos