Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Arches and Mesa Verde

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 20:48:40 PDT

The Southwest is an artist's paradise. I'm trying to introduce it's
to the triplets a little bit at a time. Here are a few pics from our
recent visit
to Arches (in Utah) and Mesa Verde (in Colorado).
I'm actually in a couple of the photos. I'm usually behind the lens.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703