[teacherartexchange] Arches and Mesa Verde

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 20:48:40 PDT

The Southwest is an artist's paradise. I'm trying to introduce it's
landscape
to the triplets a little bit at a time. Here are a few pics from our
recent visit
to Arches (in Utah) and Mesa Verde (in Colorado).
http://www.taospaint.com/MesaVerde/andArches.html
I'm actually in a couple of the photos. I'm usually behind the lens.
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons