Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 10, 2006

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 07:10:33 PDT

uh, susan, i'm sure you didn't mean it in a way that
would raise my hackles, but i strongly disagree with:
" To be really honest if they were all that hot they
would not be teaching." i understand that a "good"
artist doesn't always make a good teacher, but here in
our online community you can find an abundance of
phenomenal artists who are fabulous teachers (even
after they retire!). their work in art education and
as artists is a huge source of inspiration to me as
well as their students, i'm sure. be careful of
sweeping generalities!

:D wendy

To unsubscribe go to