Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Altered books for ceramics?

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 06:54:28 PDT

Maybe not altered books + clay (other than creating something for a
niche) - but what about bookmaking and clay - just searching and here is
something that you could adapt for your class:,2045,DIY_15079_3092392

also - I we don't have cable - so I don't get to watch many of the shows
(just at the gym when I work out)... but on Carol Duval in August
(8/11/06 @ 1:00 EST) there will be an episode on altered books. Might
be something to tape for a class -

To unsubscribe go to