Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 10, 2006

---------

KBENNETT3_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 06:34:56 PDT

Hi
I am glad that Staci is a professional art educator. I have taught
with those who are artists first and find them to have difficulties
with mega egos. To be really honest if they were all that hot they
would not be teaching. It is the same way with math, science etc.
Those who are really gifted often do not have a clue as to how to
teach others for understanding.I taught for a man that was a "good
artist" . When a student did not understand he would just paint right
on their work to "fix it" Those of us who remember our struggle in
learning often end up having the art of teaching. Way to go Staci I
think you will do a great job.
Susan in Ohio