Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] fine art + Alzheimers

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 17:54:41 PDT

        Thank you for posting the links to the Alzheimers and Art articles.
As I approach my later years, loss of my memory is my major concern.
For one who suffers from Sometimers now, I don't want it to get worse.
If it happens, perhaps someone will wheel me into a museum so I can
enjoy exposure to beautiful things. Along with beautiful women, wine
and good food - art ranks up there with the best of life.

On Jul 12, 2006, at 6:18 PM, Sears, Ellen wrote:

> I heard about a story that was going to be on the nightly news a
> couple
> of weeks ago - then forgot to watch... on Alzheimers and fine art -
> the
> connection. Just remembered to check on it and found this article
> from
> 10/05:
> ex=1288328400&
> en=64357afcaecded1c&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
> I thought this was interesting to:
> and here is a link to the news story:
> Ellen

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque