Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 10, 2006

---------

go4art_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 12:43:56 PDT

I think some of us are teachers then artists and some of us are
artists then teachers...we need both, but either way it's about
teaching. I've known many people who were great ceramicists or
painters or mathematicians or whatever who could not "teach"...........

congrats Staci, the school has shown great faith in you and your
ability to inspire kids and they know that you will do what is
necessary to lead students technically, even if you're only a day
ahead of them :-)
can't wait to hear all your successes~
creatively, Linda in Oregon

Staci is also a fully qualified art teacher
Heather