[teacherartexchange] The job is mine!

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 08:52:24 PDT

Congratulations, Stacie! I think you will do well in the job with such a
vote of confidence by the people who are hiring you and with all of us
artsy-types supporting you with advice! (Isn't the World Wide Web a great
place for people who like to give advice? If we did this in person, people
would think we were trying to tell them how to do their job! Somehow it
comes off better in print, after the person asks for feedback on some
particular problem. Then we are not busybodies, we are needed helpers.)

Here's my cheer for someone who just got a good paying art job! Cheer!
Cheer! Jump up off the floor if you can, and cheer! Cheer! Jump up on your
toes and Cheer! Cheer! Jump up to the sky and Cheer, cheer! Get up early
and get out of bed and put your clothing on and cheer! Cheer! Cheer for
Stacie and her lucky students!

Jean Womack, still looking for a job teaching art, but having a great time
volunteering while I am doing it.