RE: [teacherartexchange] The job is mine

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 12:34:49 PDT

Stacie, Congratulations. With your interest and preparation you will do
well. Having other Art teachers for support will be a gigantic plus. Good
Luck and enjoy. Linda in OK

Subject: [teacherartexchange] The job is mine

So, I did it. I told the AP my concerns about the job, and she told me that

they understood that when they offered me the position. She told me that
there are other art teachers who can offer me support if I need it, so I
felt so
much better!