Re: [teacherartexchange] The job is mine

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 10:23:26 PDT

Way to go, Stacy! I am glad you took it! I taught high school
ceramics my first year teaching and had a wonderful year - I hope you
do too. I am also very glad that your old school will get your
resignation- they need to see they are not going to be able to keep
good teachers with the conditions they have created- your year their
was more than anyone should have to do.. not much support, no
materials, no space, no back up on discipline- crazy- if enough of
you resign and go on to other places maybe they will think about it.
Congratulations!
Heather