Re: [teacherartexchange] Elementary Art Teachers

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 13:42:51 PDT

Hi
I teach in the am 5th,4th and 3rd grades. We do a
similar grade, Progressing or satisfactory type of
thing. We have somehow added the standards
individually to grade every other 9 weeks, at
semesters. We see the students once a week. In the
afternoon I teach at the high school level and give
regualar grades. However I see the student everyday.
I cannot imagine giving a grade to anyone after only
7, 8 or 9 times of seeing them. So if you see them
daily great for a grade, once a week on the other hand
a letter grade is not what I would want to do.
Susan in Ohio