Re: [teacherartexchange] My decision

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2006 - 22:18:50 PDT

Whew! Stacie, I think this is a very wise decision. I am now, as you are, much
more comfortable with this situation. I have been in teaching situations where
I have felt like I had to fake it...and it was awful. I, like you, have to be
myself. That's the only way it works for me. Thanks for letting us know. If
you get the backing from this administration with this approach, you will feel
so relieved. If you don't, then you know it would have been a very, very
challenging and stressful year...I think you have had enough of that. I am
sure the list will be eager to hear about their reaction.

Thanks for letting us know.

--
Quoting StacieMich@aol.com: