Re: [teacherartexchange] Yet another twist...

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 16:35:27 PDT

Stacie,
If I were you, I would grab that job! High school jobs are a rare
breed down here in South Florida and if you get one, it's as good as
gold!
You can stay two steps ahead of the kids, learning ceramics along
with them. There are good books that you can get that have great
projects to get you started.
Also, make sure to plan to go to Jacksonville for the Florida Art
Education Association Conference in October - they usually have some
ceramics workshops (hands-on) that will definitely inspire you!
Don't be afraid - with your drive and motivation, anything,
everything is possible!

ann