RE: [teacherartexchange] Yet another twist...

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 15:58:24 PDT

Stacie,
Yes, life definately has it's twists and turns. I have taught for 24 years
and have taught many things to kids that I had never done before. I am
sure many of us on this list have done so. My conclusion is that a gifted
teacher can teach almost anything if they prepare ahead of time, practice,
stay ahead of the students and exude confidence. I taught HS ceramics my
first year with very little experience. I had never fired a kiln before.
It worked out great.
You are a gifted teacher Staci and you can do this!
How cool that you have choices!
Cindy